To Whom it May Concern, My Time Away

I wanted to address this post towards not only everyone who reads this blog, but also to any game publishers/developers that I've worked with in the past, or hope to work for in the future.

Over the last handful of months, my content on this site has slowed down significantly. I had a lot going on that required me to slowly step away, but I still wanted to provide content as much and best as I could. The time away was for some bad reasons (stress of selling the property of a deceased parent), but also some good (my daughter was born exactly one month ago from writing this post). It's safe to say it's been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster.

However, I'm now on the climb back u. My streams have returned, slightly longer and more often (current schedule is operating around every night at midnight EST). Which means the blog will be back on the upswing too.

I've also upgraded my PC a bit and am able to play/stream better quality games so that will open a new realm of reviews too. With things like Humble Monthly and the monthly free Twitch Prime games, I definitely see some of this on the horizon.

So, to the viewers who dip into reading this blog, I apologize for the slowed down content but I will be providing more. It won't be an instant jump back into the rhythm I had before, but it will happen.

To the game teams, developers, and publishers with whom I either have worked or hope to work with, I promise you my reaching out for a press code/copy isn't a scam. There is an actual running blog here that will be stepping up it's pace soon. 

So, I'll leave you with a sneak peak on some of the things I've been playing recently that can be expected to have an article up here soon. I'm even going to be squeezing back into the value reviews! Stay tuned, and I hope everyone has been well, and is well going forward!

A Little Bit of What's to Come
 
 
 

Popular Posts