Taking Some Time Off

Hey everyone, first off I wanna say thank you to those of you who always check this blog out. Whether you follow it directly on Google Plus, or you follow my Facebook page, or even if you just stumble on it. It's been an awesome year writing all these reviews and playing these games (yes even the bad ones). I've gotten to replay stuff from when I was younger, and I've gotten to experience some games that I probably wouldn't have tried on my own.

In a couple of weeks, I will be taking a few months off of writing reviews on the blog. In early July, I'll be getting married, and there are still some things left to get into place for it which won't be easy to get done while trying to work on reviews. It won't be taking a break from everything, but playing the games for the reviews takes up a lot of my time which is needed for other things for a short while.

However, the blog won't be completely silent. I'll still be writing my next Life of a Gaming Dad post at the beginning of May, and I'll still be working on my PS3 Highlights series, as I usually work on those in the morning when I'm the only one awake in the house. Both channels will still see some activity too.

Currently I am streaming on my Twitch a couple of games. I'm working on playing through Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4, and I'm also streaming Super Mario 64 attempting to get all 120 stars. So click the links below and follow me there, or on my YouTube channel where I'll still be posting for my Nintendo 64 Chronicles series, as well as my VGM unboxings over the next few months.

So I won't be gone forever, just a few months. And again it's not complete silence, the volume is just being turned down a bit.

Here are the links to my channels if you'd like to follow me on either one or both.

Twitch - twitch.tv/honestgamermike
YouTube - youtube.com/c/thehonestgamer

Hope everyone is doing well, and I'll be back with reviews in the summer!
HG

Popular Posts