Welcome / Introduction

 

Hello everyone and thanks for popping by my blog. I intend to focus my posts on reviewing video games, from any and every generation. I'll probably try and stick more to the lesser known games, but a few bigger, more popular titles will always be present as well. 

My two biggest hobbies have always been gaming, and writing, and I thought : why not combine the two? I started tossing around the idea of trying a YouTube channel, but realized that video just wasn't for me. I'm much more comfortable behind a keyboard. 

The reason behind the title is simple. I've seen tons of blogs and channels reviewing games, where they focus on either positive or negative. If the writer/star deems the game as bad, then they focus on the bad things in the game, whereas if they view it as good, the highlights get all the attention. 

But, let's face it. Some video games that are great, have some very shitty aspects to them, and some godawful games have a few bright stars up in the bleak, night sky. 

With my blog, I intend to not lean either way and be realistic. I'll boast about the majority of a game, while shunning one aspect of it. I'll tear a game down, while tossing a thumbs up at the silver lining in the cloud. Always honest (and almost always gaming). 

So if you're a fan of video games, regardless of which console, and which generation, then the Honest Gamer blog will be the stop for you. So pop in, have a quick read, and let me know what you think. 

If there is any particular title you ever would like to suggest to me, please feel free to shoot me an email at : mbenton88@gmail.com

That being said, let's get right into the first review with...

Popular Posts